Frances enjoys working as a consultant helping companies with their ISO 9000 Quality System and ISO 14000 Environmental concerns on a project by project basis. She has worked with employees at all levels of the company – the CEO to the assembler and has a good rapport with everyone. Her abilities, experience and interests are right in line with the new changes companies are going through to update their systems to the ever changing quality and environmental standards.
Accomplished Quality professional with over seven years of experience in ISO-9001:2000, TL9000 AS9100, ISO 14001 applications. Background includes: developing paperless document control systems, leading internal and external audits, leading environmental and safety initiatives, interfacing with regulatory agencies such as the AQMD, OC Fire Authority, OC Health Agency, EPA, CalOSHA and DTSC.
- Recognized as a hands-on administrator and team leader, team builder, and motivator.
- Considerable experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams, performing quantitative and qualitative analysis, writing clear and concise reports and presenting findings.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and negotiation skills that have proven effective in keeping peers on the process.
- With a good eye for detail, I encourage those around me to do their best towards a common goal.
- Continually adding to my professional development through formal education programs.
- Attained Greenbelt status in a Six-Sigma training program.
- Member of a Six-Sigma team that brought resolution to a faulty pricing problem that saves the company $1.2 million/year from an erroneous pricing system.
- Attained outside education for ISO-14001.
- Spearheaded and attained ISO-14001 certification at Viking-Interworks, making it the first Sanmina-SCI division to attain this certification.
- Assisted in the creation/delegation of a CAR tracking system to flag CARs that become overdue.
- Spearheaded several safety initiatives to include emergency exit identification, creating a fire alarm system, fire drill schedule and emergency evacuation plan which had not existed.
- Worked with the manufacturing team to reduce toxins in the environment including the use of a closed loop system, sampling plan and water treatment tanks.
- Created and conduct ongoing ISO, Safety and 5S training programs for new hires.
To learn more about Frances’ ISO Consulting services, click here to contact her.